Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fraust - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fraust

Fraust - Application Empty
PostSubject: Fraust - Application   Fraust - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 am

Game Alias: Fraust

Steam Username: Mattged88

Primary Class: Medic
Level: 44

Secondary Class (If applicable): Recon/Assault/Robo
Level: 35/34/34 Respectively

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): PvP

Past MMO Experience: I played 1 year of WoW BC and raided through sunwell as well as pvp'd and played arena. I have played the original EQ, as well as AoC, Eve, and Warhammer. I have a 40 Archmage in Warhammer, a 70 warlock/paladin in WoW, and a 51 Cleric in AoC.

Past FPS Experience: Quake 3 Arena, Mass Effect, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Halo, Crysis.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: I am currently in Erebos, who is allied with Zion. They are primarily an Australian based agency, and there are very few of them on while I am. I was originally attracted to joining Erebos for the same reason I am attracted to joining Protocol: The few players I have played with from that Agency have played well and displayed an above-average competency of the game.

Timezone: US - Eastern (GMT -5)

Location (Country/State): US/FL

What can you bring to the agency?: A well above-average player that is active, friendly, and helpful.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I want to join Protocol in order to consistently play with competent people.

How many nights per week can you make AvA? (roughly 9 PM EST): 7

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yes

Computer Specs: 3.30 Ghz dual-core AMD 6000+, 8800 GTS 512Mb, 4GB Ram

FPS in game?: 45

Have you been referred/recommended by a current member (Who)?: No

Other Notes: I am currently leveling my assault primarily, with my goal on the super-smash boost. My Medic has Oathbreaker as well.
50 is overrated.

Thank you for taking time to review my application.
Back to top Go down

Fraust - Application
Page 1 of 1