Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy from the Great White North

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fumbles

Fumbles

Howdy from the Great White North Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from the Great White North   Howdy from the Great White North I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself.

I was planning on putting in an app. - but I am only 30 and not 50 yet. But I figured why should a little thing like 20 levels get in the way of getting to know one another eh?.

In game I go by the moniker: DocFumbles. Might have seen me playing Merc. Considering poison medic for my 2nd class, once I finish this.

I play a melee recon, and I'm pretty damn good at it. Long, long time FPS player, going back to Doom and Quake, but my true love was UT99 - which I played religiously for many years in 150+ speed CTF instagib. Moved on to UT2k4 for a few years, and then floated around games, like source, etc but didn't care for them much.

Really enjoying the fast paced action of GA though. Would love to get into AvA eventually. Currently banging out missions and mercs trying to get myself decked out, and of course collecting tokens so I can pick up my dual daggers.

Turn 33 this month, from Canada, use a headset - have vent and ts. Been playing MMO's since they were text based (and everything in between pretty much).

Anyways, I don't want this to seem too "app'ish" - so I will leave off saying that if anyone wants to crack some heads in game, let me know.

Cheers,

Fumbles
Back to top Go down

Howdy from the Great White North
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protocol Forum :: Global Agenda :: Miscellaneous :: Compost Heap-
Jump to: