Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Website finally finished!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrael

Tyrael

Website finally finished!!! Empty
PostSubject: Website finally finished!!!   Website finally finished!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Well sorta, haha, anyhow, "refresh" each page to see the most current, up to date, and of course coolio website =)

hope you all enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Rydia
Admin
Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Website finally finished!!!   Website finally finished!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

I'd like to report an in-agency crime(cryme?) - He stole my baby while we were on vacation! I swear, I don't use a computer for two weeks and THIS is what happens.

I guess I shouldn't complain, he DID replace this baby with a real one. Although, the website never made me feel sick. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://protocolagency.omgforum.net
Rydia
Admin
Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Website finally finished!!!   Website finally finished!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Wtf, I have a signature?
Back to top Go down
http://protocolagency.omgforum.net
Sodapopinski

Sodapopinski

PostSubject: Re: Website finally finished!!!   Website finally finished!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Very very nice. The whole thing looks excellent. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to create and maintain it. I love you
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: Website finally finished!!!   Website finally finished!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 pm

heheh RYDIA don't talk about babies! SOOO SCARRRYY!! Wink just kidding.

Anyway, the new site looks great! Just to reiterate what soda said: thanks for all the hard work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website finally finished!!!   Website finally finished!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website finally finished!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protocol Forum :: Global Agenda :: Miscellaneous :: Compost Heap-
Jump to: