Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IF YOU WERE KICKED...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cryme

Cryme

IF YOU WERE KICKED... Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU WERE KICKED...   IF YOU WERE KICKED... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 am

...it's cuz you're not active or your skills aren't up to par. No offense. We are trying to do something very specific with this agency and it requires people that can make 5+ nights a week. Skill levels in this game are slowly rising and we need set team rosters that are filled with committed individuals who are way above the average skill level. We are one of the best, and we need to work hard to keep it that way.

This is mostly my decision, so if you wanna be pissed at someone, be pissed at me. Not trying to miff anyone, but also not going to pull punches while the agency sinks into mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
Skeeve

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WERE KICKED...   IF YOU WERE KICKED... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Ah cool. Can I get my credits back? 90% for 3 weeks with nothing to show for it is harsh...
Back to top Go down
UnixMonkey

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WERE KICKED...   IF YOU WERE KICKED... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Cryme, Was I kicked because I wasn't on the last few nights? I was on every every night for almost a month and I I'm pretty sure I'm a good player since I'm usually at the top of the list for damage and for heals and I've always done my part in AvA when I was in a group. You going to have an appeals process on this or did you just kick people that you really haven't played with that much?
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WERE KICKED...   IF YOU WERE KICKED... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:29 am

Hit me up in game if you want some kind of severance and we can talk.

Unix, frankly, your skills aren't up to the standard we want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WERE KICKED...   IF YOU WERE KICKED... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF YOU WERE KICKED...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protocol Forum :: Global Agenda :: Miscellaneous :: Compost Heap-
Jump to: