Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Resolute

Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! Empty
PostSubject: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:17 am

Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! 100_0998

lol, sorry that night sucked so bad Book =P
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 am

LAWL!!

I miss SF Sad
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:31 am

CUTENESS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
book

book

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 am

Funny story about that night.

So, we're getting ready to leave this gaming convention "party" and we look around and notice that Tungsten's nowhere to be found. We check the bathrooms and yup, Tungsten's in there taking care of business, so Resolute and I leave him be and wait for him outside. A few minutes pass and a random guy exits the bathroom laughing his ass off. Resolute and I look at each other, thinking the same thing; "We should check on our friend." I'll let Tungsten tell the rest of that story.
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 am

NNOOESSS hurry up and tell the story, Book! Tungsten isn't gonna post!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Tungsten

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 pm

I was apparently swirling my hands in soap suds on the top of the sink while muttering to myself. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Tungsten wrote:
I was apparently swirling my hands in soap suds on the top of the sink while muttering to myself. Good times.

PRO
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

rofls <3 Tungsten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!   Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest and Book's awesome Thursday night!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protocol Forum :: Global Agenda :: Miscellaneous :: Compost Heap-
Jump to: