Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application : Bigjoe (Maybe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjoe

Application : Bigjoe (Maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Application : Bigjoe (Maybe)   Application : Bigjoe (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 am

Game Alias: Bigjoe

Steam Username: bigjoeteh

Primary Class: Assault (explosives)
Level: 50

Secondary Class (If applicable): Medic
Level:32

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP):PVP/AVA/PVE Mostly AVA

Past MMO Experience:Planetside, World of Warcraft, Vanguard, Age of Conan, and others to many to name em all

Past FPS Experience:Planetside, Counterstrike, TF2, Half life, and TONS of others

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Was first in Cerberus (torokokills agency before leaving to protocol) currently in The | Finalstand ...Not enough ava going on, problems getting groups together etc

Past Leadership Experience (optional): not much at all little defense nothing fancy, not worthy of leading only practice

Timezone: California time zone

Location (Country/State): California

Age: 15(yes i know you must be 18 however you wont even tell that im 15 by voice, most think im in 30s, very mature, listen, etc)

What can you bring to the agency?: all my game time needed, love to meet new people, help people out a bit etc

Why do you want to join Protocol?: AVA

How many nights per week can you make AvA?: currently on summer vacation can spend every day on global agenda if needed with exception of going out to do something like see faimly etc.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): I do have a working mic have vent will dl w/e

Computer Specs:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz 2.40GHZ
RAM=4gb
32 bit

FPS in game?: 60fps in city 35-40 ingame - 20-30 in tense fights maybe more cant notice lag

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?:Recomended by knowone except myself

Other Notes:
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

Application : Bigjoe (Maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application : Bigjoe (Maybe)   Application : Bigjoe (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 am

sorry 18+ is srs

denied
Back to top Go down

Application : Bigjoe (Maybe)
Page 1 of 1