Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akilis - 30+ Medic, Robotics & Recon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akilis

Akilis - 30+ Medic, Robotics & Recon Empty
PostSubject: Akilis - 30+ Medic, Robotics & Recon   Akilis - 30+ Medic, Robotics & Recon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 am

Game Alias: Akilis

Steam Username: Akilis^

Primary Class: Medic
Level: 33

Secondary Class (If applicable): 30 Robotics, 36 recon & 25 Assault
Level:

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): AVA

Past MMO Experience: World of Warcraft, Aion

Past FPS Experience: Counterstrike 1.3 to 1.6 (cal-o), Counterstrike Source Cal-o/Cal-M), L4D,

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Etherium, lack of activity

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Guild Master/Raid Leader for high end aiding guild for WOW. Officer in Etherium, Team captain for Counterstrike Cal-O team

Timezone: pst

Location (Country/State): Ontario Ca

What can you bring to the agency?: Your a respected agency with proven talent.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I want to compete at the highest level of AVA and fun fun doing it. To me fun equals winning and that why I choose Protocol

How many nights per week can you make Citadel? Warlord? Other availability?: I am available for Citadel and Warlord 5 days a week. Tuesday - Friday and Sundays

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yes, not sure what mumble is, I use ventrillo and Teamspeak so I am sure I will pick up mumble easily.

What is your favorite aspect of AvA?: I like the competitive nature of AVA. The strategy and team work that is necessary to succeed.

A team is only as strong as _______: Its weakest link

Computer Specs: i7 processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 260, Asus P6T Motherboard, 3 gigs ballistics ram, & 22 inch Dell monitor

FPS in game?: 60

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: No

Other Notes: I put medic as my main but have all other classes above level 30 as well, and am willing to fill in as needed.
Back to top Go down

Akilis - 30+ Medic, Robotics & Recon
Page 1 of 1