Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chobits Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chobits

chobits Application Empty
PostSubject: chobits Application   chobits Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:56 am

Game Alias: chobits

Steam Username: chobits

Primary Class: Robotic
Level:50

Secondary Class (If applicable): Recon
Level: 48

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): (1) AVA (2) PVP (3) PVE

Past MMO Experience: WOW, Aion and Guild Wars

Past FPS Experience:Bio Shock 1 and 2, all the Dooms up to Doom 3, all the Half Lifes , Team Fortress 1 and 2, all the Counter strikes, call of duty black ops ,call of duty, call of duty modern warfare 2, call of duty 4 and i can go on.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: I am in a agency that is name chobits it is only for me i did it to help move things around

Past Leadership Experience (optional):

Timezone: GMT +10 hours

Location (Country/State): Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

What can you bring to the agency?: i can play 7 days a week i have a crafting weapons level of 210 and 187 also i am good at working in a team

Why do you want to join Protocol?: i want to be in a agency that has 3 things good player's and the player's work in a team and a leader that tells the player's when to help in ava and when to do ava

How many nights per week can you make AvA? (roughly 9 PM EST): 7

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): yes and i use it all the time

Computer Specs: intel® Core™ i7 960 (3.2GHz, 8MB Cache), NVIDIA(R)1.5GB GeForce(R) GTX 480 and 6GB (3X2GB) DDR3 SDRAM 1333MHz

FPS in game?:35-40 when i am playing and in the 15-20 in the city

Have you been referred/recommended by a current member (Who)?:NO

Other Notes: i also have a medic that is level 46 and a assault that is level 45
Back to top Go down
chobits

PostSubject: Re: chobits Application   chobits Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 am

medic is now level 47
Back to top Go down
chobits

PostSubject: Re: chobits Application   chobits Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am

O and sorry chobits is not my steam username it is my alias on steam i'll tell you my steam username if i'm invite to join
Back to top Go down
chobits

PostSubject: Re: chobits Application   chobits Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:43 am

Recon is now level 49
Back to top Go down
chobits

PostSubject: Re: chobits Application   chobits Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 am

Recon is now level 50 Very Happy and is looking good
Back to top Go down
chobits

PostSubject: Re: chobits Application   chobits Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 pm

i am now not looking for a agency to join because i am in one now it's not as good as you but it's good and i'll will not leave it after i'll join it because that's not me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chobits Application   chobits Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chobits Application
Page 1 of 1