Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

asdlkf application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asdlkf

asdlkf application Empty
PostSubject: asdlkf application   asdlkf application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 am

Game Alias: asdlkf

Steam Username: asdlkf

Primary Class: robo
Level: 50

Secondary Class (If applicable): medic
Level: 43

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): AvA

Past MMO Experience: I used to be a Goon Agenda strike force commander for about 4 months (back when there was one map). This was until we pissed everyone off and everyone zergged us off the map just as we became the first people to reach tech 3 construction in AvA.

Past FPS Experience: Played CAL-i counter strike source, go to tons of LANs. Currently playing modern warfare 2 when i'm not playing GA.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Nothing recent of note; Previously a Goon Agenda strike force commander (baconforce). Anyone who was around in the goons back then should know my name.
I left because approx 80% of our agency/alliance stopped logging in after we got zergged off the map after we pissed everyone off.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Goon SFC; I generally ran defensive AvA squads 2-3 hours a night, 5 nights a week and 5-8 hours s/s.

Timezone: CST; generally on from about 6:15 PM - 11:00 PM CST;

Location (Country/State): Canada/Manitoba/Winnipeg

What can you bring to the agency?: Focus, situational awareness, and i follow orders.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I want to win and contribute to an organized play style.

How many nights per week can you make AvA? (roughly 9 PM EST): 7

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): i have several mic's and i run www.mumblehosting.biz.

Computer Specs: intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83 ghz; 4 GB of corsair dominator 1066 mhz ram in dual channel mode; 3x 1TB sata II drives (32 mb buffer, 7200 rpm) in hardware raid 5; nvidia 8800 GTS 320 mb; 23 inch 1920x1080 LG montitor.

FPS in game?: fraps off: 70; fraps recording @ 1080P: 40;

Have you been referred/recommended by a current member (Who)?: no one in particular; talked to several members over the last 3 weeks.

Other Notes: Crafting is 74/135 so far. Investing any mats I get into raising this.
Back to top Go down

asdlkf application
Page 1 of 1