Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ernyx - Under Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernyx

Ernyx - Under Review Empty
PostSubject: Ernyx - Under Review   Ernyx - Under Review I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 am

Game Alias: Ernyx

Steam Username: Scoobings

Primary Class: Recon
Level: 42

Secondary Class (If applicable): Assault
Level: 26 (atm)

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): PVP but I do a lot of pve

Past MMO Experience: WoW, SWG, Shadowbane

Past FPS Experience: Oh lord... most recently TF2, and AVP. I've been playing FPSes since Wolfenstein 3d.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Officer in my wow guild

Timezone: Mountain (Denver time)

Location (Country/State): USA/South Dakota

What can you bring to the agency?: I'm a great easy going guy, but I also take my games very seriously and competitively and am always searching for the optimal spec/play style. I'm reliable and I'd like to think I'm a pretty good sniper. Also, I'm in the process of leveling crafting (140 atm).

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I would like to join protocol because they're active in the 2 zones that I'm interested in playing with and they have the right frame of mind in terms of competitiveness. My current agency has decided to give up on their zone and just function as only a merc, and I'd like to compete for a victory in whatever agency I'm in.

How often do you play games?: Every night at around 8 (that's when I'm off work) except for tuesdays.

Can you attend agency events/meetings/activities?: Depending on the time, absolutely.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): I have a working mic. Not sure what mumble is but I'm more than willing to install it. I'm assuming it's a voice program or something to that affect.

Computer Specs: NVIDIA GTX 280 2 GB ram Intel Core DUO CPU E8500 3.16GHZ

FPS in game?: Currently in dome city 55. In game I'd guess like 45 or something close.

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: Leoloki

Other Notes:
I have a good sheep impression. Very important.
Back to top Go down

Ernyx - Under Review
Page 1 of 1