Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shayl - Under Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shayl

Shayl - Under Review Empty
PostSubject: Shayl - Under Review   Shayl - Under Review I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:11 am

Game Alias: Shayl

Steam Username: Shayl

Primary Class: Medic
Level: 30

Secondary Class (If applicable): N/A
Level:N/A

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): PVP

Past MMO Experience: WoW, Warhammer Online, Aion

Past FPS Experience: Battlefield 2, Team Fortress 2

Past Leadership Experience (optional): GM/officer positions in WoW & Warhammer online, admin for a TF2 server. In Warhammer I was often a warband leader, helping the guild take objectives. I also did a good deal of scouting work.

Timezone: Pacific

Location (Country/State): USA/Washington

What can you bring to the agency?: I love to heal and play a support role on a team, and I love working with an organized group to win. I follow directions well, I have a lot of experience in team-oriented play, and I am passionate about improving my abilities.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I'm looking for an agency with an FPS background that knows how to work well as a team. From the description you have and what I've heard people say, this seems to be the case.

How often do you play games?: Weeknights, few hours a night, weekends much more.

Can you attend agency events/meetings/activities?: Yes

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yes

Computer Specs: Nvidia GTX280, 8GB RAM, Intel QuadCore 2.83 GHZ,

FPS in game?: 60+

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: N/A

Other Notes: My main FPS experience has been in TF2, which I've spent hundreds of hours playing. That game still holds a special place in my heart, particularly the medic. However, I actually find the GA medic to be more interesting to play, so I haven't touched it in a while. If you're interested in my TF2 stats, you can find them here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shayl/stats/TF2?tab=stats

I got to do a few competitive scrims in TF2, though none of them were ranked or anything like that. I was primarily used as an alternate medic for various teams that needed a slot filled.

I play games almost every night, once I get off work. I generally am on for the duration of warlord, as well as a great deal of time on Saturday and part of Sunday.

I currently run my medic as heavily balance specced because I have been doing primarily pug pvp and I like being able to stay alive, particularly when people aren't working together. I am willing to change my spec for whatever is needed in AVA. I've done a little mercenary work, but my current clan isn't interested in AVA that much and I'm hoping to branch out further beyond what I've already done in AVA.

For tryouts, I'm generally on starting at 6:30 PST, since I work until about then.

Last edited by Shayl on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shayl

PostSubject: Re: Shayl - Under Review   Shayl - Under Review I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Added a bit more information in the notes section about my playing background.
Back to top Go down
Shayl

PostSubject: Re: Shayl - Under Review   Shayl - Under Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 am

hey just so you guys can clean this out if you like, I'm no longer in need of an agency, I joined ePeen last week. See ya out there!
Back to top Go down
Suff

Suff

PostSubject: Re: Shayl - Under Review   Shayl - Under Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 am

cool, sorry got a lot to keep up with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shayl - Under Review   Shayl - Under Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shayl - Under Review
Page 1 of 1