Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireWater Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireWater

FireWater Application Empty
PostSubject: FireWater Application   FireWater Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Game Alias: FireWater

Steam Username: FireWaterFX

Primary Class: Recon AoE/Melee or Sniper
Level:37

Secondary Class (If applicable): Medic
Level: 29

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): PvP, PvE, and most importantly AvA

Past MMO Experience: Not really an MMO guy until now.

Past FPS Experience: Started playing serious FPS games 11 years ago with Starsiege Tribes, moved on to Half Life and then Counter Strike, where I played CAL I with team TAF. Moved on to Natural Selection where I played for the top teams sYn, HAM and Terror. Moved on to Combat Arms and played for Rebel (Top 5 CTF at the time). Played other mods and games here and there, with some clan experience (i.e. BF2; dystopia mod, etc..) Needless to say I have been around the block.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Cybernetic Punks. I was in CP for about 7 months, we crushed during beta but got dominated in retail. Most of the guys went inactive to play the BC2 beta. As a result CTC had a lot of the work done by LP and they eventually betrayed us. CP collapsed as a result, and wanted to move on to different games. I wanted to continue to play GA so I left.

Cerberus: Played with them for the past few weeks after CPunks crapped out. Good squads, but I feel that their leadership makes some poor "out of game" decisions. A lot of the members are getting burned out and I don't feel that they will subscribe to the game. I just didn't feel a good vibe with the team, they are great guys/gals, but I don't think it was for me.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Was a Strike Force Leader for both Cpunks and Cerberus

Timezone: EST

Location (Country/State): New Jersey, USA

What can you bring to the agency?: I bring a very aggressive style of play, where I try to make my opponents do things in game that they do not want to. I force the other team to adapt to my style, while making adjustments to the way I play as I see fit. I can be the "MVP" (i.e. getting most kills or assists) or a role player. I'm whatever the team needs at any given moment. I am competent in multiple specs for recon as well as medic to help the team in any way possible.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I think protocol is a great agency that has a lot of talent. Playing against you guys in Cerberus helped me realize that.

How many nights per week can you make Citadel? Warlord? Other availability?: 3-4 nights a week citadel, Warlord is tough.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yes I have mumble loaded but never used it, shouldn't be that difficult

What is your favorite aspect of AvA?: The presistent world, and playing against challenging teams.

A team is only as strong as its weakest player:

Computer Specs: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE, 4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM. 64GB Sold State HD. GTX 260. I also have dual monitors, helps tremendously when commanding.

FPS in game?: 60+

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: I have been talking to Suff about potential recruitment.

Other Notes: Thanks for reading the application.
Back to top Go down

FireWater Application
Page 1 of 1