Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shobby - Application (maybe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shobby

Shobby

Shobby - Application (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Shobby - Application (maybe)   Shobby - Application (maybe) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Game Alias: Shobby

Steam Username: ucika

Primary Class: Robotic
Level: 50

Secondary Class (If applicable): Medic, Recon (recon only PvE)
Level: 45 - 35

Preferred Game Mode : PvP (I need my tokens...) PvE (I have to sell components and buy dyes, helmets and suits) AvA (it makes me lol a lot sometimes)

Past MMO Experience: first MMO, Metin2 (a shit a shit, I know), then WoW, Dofus, some EvE (and other crappy mmo's)

Past FPS Experience: Quake 2 (my first game when I was 5), then too much, but I played a lot Ghost Recon, CS 1.6, Condition Zero, Source, L4D 1-2, Team Fortress 2, CoD 5 (a lot of Nazi Zombie) and some CoD 6.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Agency - Magma ; Italian Agency, we recruit everyone who speaks Italian, I don't like that.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): I choose support classes (Robotic and Medic) in all the games, I can't be a leader, I just can't do it

Timezone: GMT+1

Location (Country/State): Italy

Age: 16 (yes yes I know, I have to be 18, but tonight I'm bored and don't know what to do, so I'm practicing writing some English)

What can you bring to the agency?: uhm...drawings? http://forum.globalagendagame.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=19171

Why do you want to join Protocol?: PROTOCOL?! Hell no! I thought this was HiRezGM agency! Sorry guys, my bad...

How many nights per week can you make AvA?: Only nights? Come on, I wake up and have nothing to do for all the day...

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Mic? Yep. Mumble? It's free, isn't it? Then yes.

Computer Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ 2.60 GHz
2.00 GB Ram
Ati Radeon HD 3850
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit

FPS in game?: 60-70 Dome City, 30-40 in Missions, sometimes 15 if there is an AOE party in the room

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: --->No<---....racist....

Other Notes: Appearance and Limited Edition lover
I'm not going to join your Agency, I'm just practicing my English
With your "Denied", can you write someting like "English : 2, Very Bad" or "English: 8, Good" or maybe "GTFOn00b" I'd really appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

PostSubject: Re: Shobby - Application (maybe)   Shobby - Application (maybe) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Welcome to Protocol. PM me in game for your agency invite.
Back to top Go down
Shobby

Shobby

PostSubject: Re: Shobby - Application (maybe)   Shobby - Application (maybe) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Ahm...is my English SOOO bad? ç_ç

"Why do you want to join Protocol?: PROTOCOL?! Hell no! I thought this was HiRezGM agency! Sorry guys, my bad..."

P.S. Cryme, I don't really like the music you put in your videos, what about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPB7uzKuh4&feature=PlayList&p=39FF07D98A1976D6&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

P.P.S. I know you was just joking with your "Welcome" ;D
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

PostSubject: Re: Shobby - Application (maybe)   Shobby - Application (maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 am

That's the worst shit I've ever heard in my life and I only heard like 5 seconds of it.
Back to top Go down
Shobby

Shobby

PostSubject: Re: Shobby - Application (maybe)   Shobby - Application (maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 am

Ah...well nothing then.
Always, I'd really like to be part of Protocol, but I can't.
Wake up at 3 am is too hard for me, sometimes I need to sleep...only sometimes.
Good Luck for Antarctica (even if you don't need any luck).

P.S. Nomad and Sieg, I'm going to have the Rainbow Dye befor you ...

EDIT:
I also felt offended by your "Welcome to Protocol. PM me in game for your agency invite."...no "Tryout"?
I think you are just kidding me. I wrote a serious app, maybe it wasn't so serious at "Why do you want to join Protocol", but it was a real app, at least for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shobby - Application (maybe)   Shobby - Application (maybe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shobby - Application (maybe)
Page 1 of 1