Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saltysurfer Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saltysurfer

Saltysurfer Application Empty
PostSubject: Saltysurfer Application   Saltysurfer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 am

Game Alias: Saltysurfer

Steam Username: saltyjoe22

Primary Class: Medic
Level: 50

Secondary Class (If applicable): Assault
Level: ~30

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): AvA/PvE/PvP

Past MMO Experience: Guild Master and Raid Leader of a former (server) top 5 raiding guild, since 2007. Guild is on vacation until next expansion is released.

Past FPS Experience: CoD is the only FPS I've played, but I rocked it when I did play.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Current Agency: TwoFold

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Been a leader of the TwoFold gaming organization since March 2007 in a number of MMO's.

Timezone: Eastern

Location (Country/State): USA/Florida

What can you bring to the agency?: Leadership, situational awareness, and a strong team builder.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: Been away from GA for weeks now due to RL issues taking up all of my time. I'm about to come back to the game and I've been hearing that many people left for APB. Normally, I love being the underdog and I'd prefer to continue to run TwoFold as competition on the AvA map. But, until HiRez can fix AvA and all the non-fail players return to GA I won't be able to do that. So, for me my next best bet is to have some fun with a quality group.

How many nights per week can you make AvA? (roughly 9 PM EST): Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I'm ready to rock.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yup

Computer Specs: It's a gaming rig - quad-core CPU, Nvidia GT 240 GPU, mucho RAM, DSL Extreme 6.0, no lag

FPS in game?: ~60

Have you been referred/recommended by a current member (Who)?: nope

Other Notes: I'm former Navy, going to college to get a long overdue I.T. degree. Each term is different, currently I'm in class on Monday and Wednesday nights.
Back to top Go down

Saltysurfer Application
Page 1 of 1