Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aromashodu Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aromashodu

Aromashodu Application Empty
PostSubject: Aromashodu Application   Aromashodu Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Game Alias: Aromashodu

Steam Username: henrytw@auburn.edu

Primary Class: Recon
Level: 50

Secondary Class (If applicable): NA
Level: NA

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): All game types.

Past MMO Experience: Diablo 1/2, Neverwinter Nights, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Tabula Rasa, Everquest 2, Dark Ages of Camelot, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Lord of the Rings Online, Phantasy Star Universe, Darkfall, Champions Online, Atlantica Online, EVE Online (currently)

Past FPS Experience: Call of Duty 2-6, Halo 2/3, Counterstrike, TF2, Day of Defeat Source, Gears of War - Professional during 2007-2008 in WSVG, competed and placed in Dallas, TX regional championships for that season. Addiitionally, played semi-professionally, for Call of Duty 2 and MW2 on Gamebattles, and MLG.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: VIE Gaming, merged into OSIRIS. Currently OSIRIS, no issues with them, just due to the Hi-Rez addition with EU and PR ava, my times do not work with EU maps. Would like to have an NA agency that is seasoned in ava and can be part of during NA times.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Leader of guild in Guild Wars, DAOC, and Tabula Rasa. Senior Officer in LOTRO, Everquest 2, Champions Online.

Timezone: CST

Location (Country/State): Alabama, USA

What can you bring to the agency?: I am a seasoned AVA player that has been around pvp, coordinated and strategic planning and can give/take orders, in any way or form that is most conducive to the teams needs. I am a very mellow and calm individual that does what needs to be done at any given task.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: Due to the change made in the ava with the differently structured timezones my current agency is avaing during times when I cant be on, and I am a competative player that needs that in any game I am playing. Since being in the game Protocol seems to be very structured, mature, and have a very good curb appeal due to the level of respect your members have. I don't see JL members almost ever trolling chat or just trolling in general, which having good sportsmanship is key in any competative gameplay, because even if your amazing if your others don't respect you, then your skill level means nothing.

How many nights per week can you make AvA? (roughly 9 PM EST): 7, depending on my schedule. Working on my CPA at the moment, so certain days I might not be able to be due to an exam, or preparing for the CPA.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Currently have Mumble, Ventrilo, and TS3 and use it actively, communcaiton is key in competative gameplay.

Computer Specs:

Processor: Intel i7 920 OC to 3.33ghz
Motherboard: ASUS P6T Delux
RAM: 6GB Corsair DDR3 1600HZ
Harddrive: OCZ 120g Solid State Drive, 1Terabyte 10k rpm Raptor
Graphics: Dual EVGA GTX 295's SLI
Power Supply: 1200W Nspire
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Mouse: Razer Mamba
Headset: Logtiech G35 7.1 DDSS

FPS in game?: 120-155

Have you been referred/recommended by a current member (Who)?: Cryme

Other Notes:

Back to top Go down
Moocow

PostSubject: Re: Aromashodu Application   Aromashodu Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Quote :
Since being in the game Protocol seems to be very structured, mature, and have a very good curb appeal due to the level of respect your members have. I don't see JL members almost ever trolling chat or just trolling in general, which having good sportsmanship is key in any competative gameplay, because even if your amazing if your others don't respect you, then your skill level means nothing.

Hehehe, you've obviously never been to the GA forums.
Back to top Go down
Aromashodu

PostSubject: Re: Aromashodu Application   Aromashodu Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Well, I haven't seen any personally myself, or been trolled by a JL member is what I was refering to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aromashodu Application   Aromashodu Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aromashodu Application
Page 1 of 1