Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veritox's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veritox

Veritox's Application Empty
PostSubject: Veritox's Application   Veritox's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Game Alias: Veritox

Steam Username: facoryell@aol.com (Veritox)

Primary Class: Assault
Level: 50

Secondary Class (If applicable):
Level: Medic 30 Robo 31 Recon 26

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): AvA or PvP, down for PVE farming if there is nothing else going on.

Past MMO Experience: WoW, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars

Past FPS Experience: CS and CSS, the Call of Duty Series, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress 1/2, Battlefield 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: ViE more or less fell apart with the release of EVE: Tyrannis. The remaining members joined Osiris. I am Currently in Osiris but with the change to AvA zones will be unable to play on the euro time frame except for weekends.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): I have lead teams for CS:S and DOD:S in CAL have several main wins and competed in several invite seasons. I have also lead strikeforces for Osiris.

Timezone: Eastern

Location (Country/State): NC

What can you bring to the agency?: I bring a competitive nature and a high level of maturity as well as alot of fps experience. Im more than willing to learn or try new things. My assault has epics for tanking, roaming, and AOE.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I want to join Protocol because you play smart, have a strong grasp of the game, and do what it takes to win. The biggest reason I want to join is because i want to play with people as competitive as I am.

How many nights per week can you make AvA? (roughly 9 PM EST): I will generally be available for at least 5 nights but most of the time 6-7.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yes

Computer Specs:
Home built
I7-975 Extreme
EVEGA X58 motherboard
12 GB DDR3 2000
2x ATI 4870-X2's in crossfire (4gb)
2x WD Velociraptors in raid 0

FPS in game?: 62 (fps smoothing on)

Have you been referred/recommended by a current member (Who)?:

Other Notes: I am in the military so from time to time I will have to participate in training that might interfere with gameplay on rare occasions.
Veritox's Application Sigs
Back to top Go down

Veritox's Application
Page 1 of 1