Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CertifiedHobo - Under Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CertifiedHobo

CertifiedHobo

CertifiedHobo - Under Review Empty
PostSubject: CertifiedHobo - Under Review   CertifiedHobo - Under Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 am

Game Alias: CertifiedHobo

Steam Username: CertifiedHobo

Primary Class: Robotic 5 star
Level: 35

Secondary Class (If applicable): Assault 5 star
Level: 30

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): AvA count?

Past MMO Experience: World of Warcraft till arena season 3, Aion for a bit, Infantry Online, PlanetSide <3, Warhammer for a bit

Past FPS Experience: Counterstrike, team fortress, quake, TF2, CoD4, L4D, PLANETSIDE!, Infantry Online

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Officer in many guilds over the years, I've also led strike forces that have been fairly successful since beta.

Timezone: Eastern

Location (Country/State): U.S./ Virginia

What can you bring to the agency?: cat also a fantastic 100+ armor crafter.. hooray? all of my characters are 5 star combat rating so I could offer a mean discount.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: Looking for Organized AvA that uses advanced tactics and succeeds in implementing that rather than a bunch of disorganized gamers who cannot grasp new play styles

How often do you play games?: Every day, most of the day

Can you attend agency events/meetings/activities?: Short answer, yes

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): yes

Computer Specs: Phenom 9950 BE 2.6ghz quad core, 4gigs of 1066mhz ram, GeForce 295gtx

FPS in game?: capped at 60 and i would cry if it ever went below that.

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?:

Other Notes: I just joined strife maybe the day or two before you all left EMP, I picked up a lot of good strategies and want to continue playing with organized groups in AvA. Your strike forces were pretty much the only ones we had issue with on the warlord map while I was with them maybe you remember a pesky hobo turreting up points and dropping shields all over..

http://agendastats.com/player.php5?p=CertifiedHobo
Back to top Go down

CertifiedHobo - Under Review
Page 1 of 1