Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deviouz - Under Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deviouz

Deviouz - Under Review Empty
PostSubject: Deviouz - Under Review   Deviouz - Under Review I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:47 am

Game Alias: Deviouz

Steam Username: Di0nysus - with a zero

Primary Class: Medic
Level: 33

Secondary Class (If applicable): Recon
Level: 18

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): PvP

Past MMO Experience: DAoC, WoW, WAR, ATITD, Aion. Tried many others, but spent most of my time playing these.

Past FPS Experience: RTCW, Quake, Quake Wars, TF 1 and 2, CS:S, CoD's

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Strife. After EMP broke up I haven't seen many people on from the agency anymore. While I was with Strife I never felt like I was part of the team, it was often quiet in Vent and many times I found myself teaming up with players from the alliance rather than from Strife.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): RTCW - Co-founded the clan The Saints. We were a very serious clan that competed in CAL and TWL, we were ranked in the top 10.

Timezone: Central

Location (Country/State): Austin, TX

What can you bring to the agency?: I'm a team player and drama free. I'm a very good follower and believe this is also a trait which helps me to become a good leader if the time arises. I'm very competitive and strive to be the best at any game I play.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I want to be a part of a competitive agency where everyone knows their roles and wants to push themselves and their agency to new challenges and goals.

How many nights per week can you make Citadel? Warlord? Other availability?: Citadel - minimum 3 to 4 nights. I'm a teacher and find that my schedule can be a bit sporadic at times. The good news is that during the summer I'm available just about anytime.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): I have a headset with mic and am currently dl'ing mumble as I type this.

What is your favorite aspect of AvA?: I enjoy the struggle of two top agencies battling over capture zones, where both teams are playing at the top of their game. The only way to be the best is to play against the best.

A team is only as strong as _______: it's weakest player.

Computer Specs: Athlon X2 6000+ 3.1ghz, 4 gigs ddr2 800, XFX Geforce 8800 GTS

FPS in game?: 40

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?:

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down

Deviouz - Under Review
Page 1 of 1