Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiki - Under Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OoSpikeoO

Tiki - Under Review Empty
PostSubject: Tiki - Under Review   Tiki - Under Review I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Game Alias: Tiki

Steam Username: OoSpikeoO001

Primary Class:Recon (bomb sword)
Level:35

Secondary Class (If applicable):Robo
Level:20

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP):PVP and AVA with PVE for crafting bits

Past MMO Experience:Most big mmos from EQ on

Past FPS Experience:AVP counter-strike Planet side TF2 and TFC

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Currently in RESQRANGERS its a small group of friends that I play this game with, but we need more good people to play with in order to play AVA.

Past Leadership Experience (optional):Lead past groups of players in Planet side, shadow bane, and wow.

Timezone:Pacific

Location (Country/State):USA/OR

What can you bring to the agency?:I would like to be someone who can be counted on to field and play whatever char is needed for the given situation. I also feel that I can support my fellow agency members, while still offering praise and criticism.

Why do you want to join Protocol?:I am looking to join protocol in order to play with a well organized group of players.

How many nights per week can you make Citadel? Warlord? Other availability?: I can be counted on to play about 4 or 5 days a week mostly Monday threw Friday with some Sundays. Obelisk and Echelon are my time zones to play. On the weekends my days are fairly open to whatever times are needed.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): I have a working mic and can speak clearly.

What is your favorite aspect of AvA?:Playing with a well organized group of people for a common goal.

A team is only as strong as ______: As its organized and run

Computer Specs:Intel Duo core cpu 2.66GHz 4 gigs of ram Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS 512

FPS in game?:60+
Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: I was recommended by a applicant Tick-Tack

Other Notes:I am one of the applicants that Tick-Tack wrote about on his app
Back to top Go down

Tiki - Under Review
Page 1 of 1