Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maskinen Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskinen

Maskinen Application Empty
PostSubject: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Game Alias: Maskinen

Steam Username: Street_Niggah //dont ask why...

Primary Class: Assault
Level: 30

Secondary Class (If applicable):
Level:

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): I would say both, since i like the fact that u teamplay
in both and i like it when a group of ppl works together to achieve a goal so both is fine by me

Past MMO Experience: WTF i thought WoW was the only MMO!!??!!?? lalalal whey but i've played
WoW, Aion and Warhammer online. I just quit playing WoW recently, just putting it on freeze and
maybe checking it out when the expansion comes but im not gonna start a serious gamingstreak again, no sir.

Past FPS Experience:Ive played some Counterstike with my friends but nothing too serious actually
Never kinda liked it that much, but meh Ppl can change Smile

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving:Ive only been in one agency before this, The Vikings.
Dunno but it doesnt seem like they are taking this AvA serious and just letting stuff go...
I want to play it the right way, why so SERIOUS!! i want to take the AvA fights really serious and
get it done right.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Ive only been a leader or something in WoW when i was
a Guildmaster for a 10man raidingguild in 3.1 but that was nothing big anyways. just casual raiding
with my friends. Smile

Timezone: I think its called MGT+1 ?

Location (Country/State): Sweden(Scandinavia) Trollhattan

What can you bring to the agency?: A guy that loves pizza and cola. that wrinkle his noes when it gets ugly
and ofcourse some good laughs on the way, while playing with Protocol Smile

Why do you want to join Protocol?: I want to play GA the right way and not half-assed,
I want to show that im capable of doing great efforts and still be humble, take it
serious and show that i care about this, my gaming and my character. My name.

How many nights per week can you make AvA?: I dont do sports. bah! sports are for wackjobs Smile
But i can play almost every day. but not after 23pm thats when my moms kicks in overdrive and goes berserk.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Actually im downloading it now,
since i saw this question^^ ive never used Mumble before but it seems great so no probs here :=)

Computer Specs:8g ram, 12ghz cpu speed and i think its called dedicated graphics? memory 2g

FPS in game?:Im rolling on 60-70 in a full-scale combat.

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: Nope.

Other Notes:Ahhhhh its the Keyboard Cat!!!!!! nanananana Wink
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

PostSubject: Re: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Maskinen

PostSubject: Re: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 am

So much waiting for one word? now i was expecting more from the leading agency in AvA... what a shame, nah anyways im getting to like this agency im in now so im happy u just went Denied ezmode, hope u guys have a lot of bad luck and diseases in ur team and i lay a curse on u also Smile take a hike and have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avarik

PostSubject: Re: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Its sad to see these kind of posts...even if I'm not a member of Protocol, this indeed just sickens me. You got denied, and I might get denied too. So what? What did you earn by posting these kind of posts? Just bugger off.
Back to top Go down
Maskinen

PostSubject: Re: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Just saying that i was expecting a reason for getting denied Smile and no offence but i think ur getting sacked too, since they almost deny every one here... seems like they dont want any new players just having a recrtuit.forum makes them feel powerfull Very Happy see ya later.
Back to top Go down
Suff

Suff

PostSubject: Re: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:10 pm

your steam name is street nigga, and you cant play AvA when we do
Back to top Go down
Cryme

Cryme

PostSubject: Re: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 am

Suff wrote:
your steam name is street nigga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maskinen Application   Maskinen Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maskinen Application
Page 1 of 1