Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Razehell Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razehell42

Razehell Application Empty
PostSubject: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Game Alias: Razehell

Steam Username: Razehell

Primary Class: Assault
Level: 30+

Secondary Class (If applicable): Robotics
Level: 27

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): PvP hopefully AvA soon.

Past MMO Experience: EvE, WOW, WAR, Conan ect ect

Past FPS Experience: TF2, L4D, L4D2, CS, COD, BF2/2142, Tribes2, quake and on and on.

Past/current Agencies and reasons for leaving: Some nub agency that just spam invited me and left shortly after.

Past Leadership Experience (optional): Mage class leader in WOW for 6+ months (basically through all content in burning crusades)

Timezone:EST

Location (Country/State): USA, NY

What can you bring to the agency?: Someone looking to compete and work together with fellow teammates.

Why do you want to join Protocol?: Your time zones match my play times. You also play in 2-3 zones, that would give me more opportunity to AvA.

How many nights per week can you make Citadel? Warlord? Other availability?: 3+ I work and go to school full time, 3 nights a week I can make it without being late. Other nights I may be 30-45 mins late for the opening of Citadel.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yes a got a mic, no I dont mumble. But I do speak clearly and respectfully over in-game voice and vent.

What is your favorite aspect of AvA?: Fighting over land and resources. Creating a cost to losing or winning a match.

A team is only as strong as _______: The chain of command and communication of the team.

Computer Specs: AMD 3.01 Phenom II X4 940
8GB Ram
Windows 7 64 bit
Dual ATI Radeon HD 5700 (In Crossfire)

FPS in game?: 30 at worsts, 45-60 on avrg

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: Na

Other Notes: Yaooo bra Lets doooo et!
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 am

razehell42 wrote:

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): Yes a got a mic, no I dont mumble. But I do speak clearly and respectfully over in-game voice and vent.

How cute is that? LOL
Back to top Go down
razehell42

PostSubject: Re: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 pm

yeah bra I ooze respect
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
razehell42

PostSubject: Re: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

ite all installed, whats wrong with vent? cheers
Back to top Go down
Suff

Suff

PostSubject: Re: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 pm

nothing quite wrong, its just better quality, better response time, cheaper and we have a 1000 slot free for 2 years
Back to top Go down
razehell42

PostSubject: Re: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 am

1000 peeps in one server! You just blew my mind!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razehell Application   Razehell Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razehell Application
Page 1 of 1