Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Please log in or register.
Protocol Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Velkyn Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velkyn

Velkyn

Velkyn Application Empty
PostSubject: Velkyn Application   Velkyn Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Game Alias: Velkyn

Steam Username: Velkyn (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Velkyn)

Primary Class: Medic
Level: 41

Secondary Class (If applicable): Robotics/Assault/Recon(Sniper)
Level: All 31+

Preferred Game Mode (Ex: PVP): AvA + PvE ( Im a crafter )

Past MMO Experience:Everquest, Everquest 2, Left for Dead, Left for Dead 2, Team Fortress, Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, NwN, NwN 2, World of Warcraft, Vanguard: Saga of Hero's, Age of Conan, Lineage, Lineage 2, Aion ( honestly, to many to list )

Past FPS Experience:Day of Defeat:Counter Strike:Source, Team Fortress2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2.. alot more... does Duke Nuken count? what about Doom? lol

Past Leadership Experience (optional):Ranging from guild leader to guild officer. I prefer to be a peon, beacause guild to guild drama makes me want to slap a bitch like wayne brady Smile

Timezone: MST ( Mountain )

Location (Country/State): USA, Arizona

What can you bring to the agency?:I play support classes peerlessly, I know to keep moving even if your not taking damage as a healer, because you never want to give a sniper a free shot. I know to stay with my assault and treat him like a mob im trying to heal kite, so its even harder for the enemy team to get thier sights on me while in combat. I also play the other three classes with the same excellence, if not the same tactics Wink
Why do you want to join Protocol?: Protocol has what I believe is the best no nonsence players. I like the additude, and the goals, and the strict policy and the zero BS rules are refreshing. I was with the TE Alliance and the agency alone seemed to have a notion of what to do, but when AvA started the alliance chat and vent was nothing but spamming, yelling, blaming and screaming like lamented women. A hodgepodge of lemmings that had no idea where to go or what to defend. Lametastic.
P.S. TE has a fake alliance ( second account ) that they use to block people. Just putting it out there.

How often do you play games?:Roughly 12-18hrs a Day.

Can you attend agency events/meetings/activities?:Absolutely.

A team is only as strong as _______:
its weakest member.

Do you have access to a working mic and Mumble? (Very important): I have a Mic, but what the crap is Mumble? I've been mmo'ing since I was 9 years old and never heard of it Sad

Computer Specs:
CPU: AMD Opteron Six Core Processor ( Overkill! Very Happy) @ 8.00 GHz
Graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD 5870
RAM: 6.00 (because I'm using 64bit Windows 7 )
FPS in game?:120+

Have you been recommended by a current member (Who)?: I played a few days with sacredragon and they told me the website to apply, though I don't think thats a reccomendation Sad

Other Notes:I like pie. Pie > Cake ^_^

My Equipment is always this when we do AvA.
[1] Pain Gun
[4] Bio-Feedback Gun
[3] Frenzy
[3] Power Wave
[4] Healing Grenade ( I throw it at my feet as a free big heal if im about to go down Razz )

If that is just unacceptable, I would not mind changing it and do a build you guys specifically need. I don't like poison medic, if I want to dps, i'll get on my robotics or my sniper con. I am 100% about keeping other people up. Infact the only time you will ever see me NOT using my healing gun, is in pvp, not ava, when a tank is having difficulty taking down another tank... healing skills keep the tank up while I use paingun... see equipment Above Smile

I guess thats it for me, i'd be happy to answer any questions, thanks for taking the time to read this cheers
Back to top Go down
Velkyn

Velkyn

Velkyn Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velkyn Application   Velkyn Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 am

Well, I got to do some AvA with you guys tonight, won alot of tiles, alot of good times all around.

My favorite part of the night? This quote:

" Velkyn you were supposed to die. "

Velkyn: " I can't help it if they can't kill me! "

" go jump off the edge of the map or something "

el oh el.

Good times, hopefully I get a shot at trial.
Back to top Go down

Velkyn Application
Page 1 of 1